The Five Best Goal Setting Tips Ever
It’s that time of year when I hear people beginning
to narrow down and make definite their New Year’s
goals. I don’t make goals for the new year, but I like
the feeling of a fresh start and enjoy turning the page
from December to January.
- Narrow it down to something you can ‘feel’. If you can’t feel any emotion, you won’t succeed.
- Commit it to paper. Write it down.
- Be very specific: what, when, why, how, who?
- Think of it as a contract with yourself.
- Now take the smallest next step and see what happens.
Ask Imagine Changes:
Question: What do I do after I take a small step?
Imagine Changes: Check out your goal and decide on the next smallest step…