Teach the Self-Hypnosis Technique to a Friend: Teaching what you’ve learned creates a deeper understanding (for you)
Teach the Self-Hypnosis Technique to a Friend: Teaching what you’ve learned creates a deeper understanding (for you).
I imagine you’ve heard or read that teaching what you learn will increase your understanding of the subject.
Here is a simple list of the points to remember for the Self Hypnotic technique ‘I Am’. You can follow this guide when you teach a friend.
- Relax by paying attention to the inhale and exhale of your breathing.
- Focus on a single point while breathing mindfully.
- Keeping the eyes on that point, defocus.
- Be aware of everything around you, how you are suspended.
- Enjoy feeling suspended and feel your expanded awareness.
- Say: “I Am” to yourself, to the rhythm of you breathing.
- Select something you want to change or have in your life.
- Continue breathing, relaxing and saying ‘I Am’.
- Concentrate on what you want, make it vivid, full of details.
- Once you see it clearly and it starts to fade, let it go.
- Return to normal breathing and your enriched life!
Phone Coaching 503.284.4338 Free ½ hour Introductory Session