Quick Relaxation toward Your Self-Hypnosis:
Quick Relaxation toward Your Self-Hypnosis:Become Centered and focused.
Breathing is the secret to relaxation. I’ve written other posts about this. To achieve quick relaxation:
- Breathe in through your nose to the count of 4, filling your lungs so that you feel the breath in your belly.
- Hold the breath for a count of 4.
- Release the breath, through your mouth, to the count of 8.
- Feel your body relax. Repeat this 3 times.
- Now, recall a time and event when you felt happy and relaxed. You must identify the feelings you get in this flash of memory. That is:
- Where in your body do you feel it? Your stomach?
- Feel the complete wash of relaxation come over you from the memory.
- Spend a little time, right now, identifying the qualities that you like within this memory and you will have a richer experience next time.
- See the qualities in your mind’s eye. You won’t forget them.
- You should be feeling relaxed.
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338
Free ½ hour introductry consultation