Life Coach Portland, OR: How to Motivate Yourself to Find the Details
How to Motivate Yourself to Find the Details
When clients come to me feeling dissatisfied with life, I’ll suggest they describe their day-to-day process of how they live.
So often you can become used to your patterns, and we all like things to be predictable (generally) and it doesn’t occur to us to look for the small details of enjoyment that are woven throughout our days.
You can learn to motivate yourself to find the details of your life.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale to the count of 16.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Ask yourself some simple questions: ‘Will the sun rise tomorrow?”
- Pay attention to the details of what you saw, what picture did you have in your mind when you asked this? What are the details of the picture? Write them down.
- Do this with other aspects of life you know will happen. Write down the details and begin to see how you can understand what you truly enjoy.
- Find the same quality of detail in your work. If you can’t, you may want to go in another direction.
- This process is helpful for other aspects of life. For now, concentrate on the details to increase your enjoyment.
CLICK HERE to schedule a free Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
or call 503.805.6595