Life Coach, Hypnotherapy and NLP Portland, OR: 6 Ways to Create Variety in Your Life
6 Ways to Create Variety in Your Life
Many of my clients come to me for help with depression. It usually isn’t actually ‘depression’ in the clinical sense, more feeling ‘blue’
Changes around the language that you use to describe how you feel will help you to feel more alert and in control.
Creating variety in your life can help with the blues, try this:
- Breathe in gently and make your exhale twice as long as your inhale. Make yourself comfortable.
- Create a simple game within the repetitious activities in your life.
- If you feel blue when you wake up, make a game out of the first chores of the day, or imagine a game to get you out of the house first thing.
- Move yourself around the house taking a different perspective.
- Take a different route when driving around town.
- Have fun making up a story about a book you’re reading or about the music you’re listening to.
CLICK HERE to schedule a free Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
or call 503.805.6595