Making it Scalable
Make it Scalable
In yesterday’s post I wrote about being aware of your own limits. Along with this awareness, I suggest learning the practice of making things ‘scalable’. Here’s why:
- When you can talk about pain, motivation, needs etc. and describe your feelings to someone else using a scale of 0 (zero) to 10, you will have a deeper connection with that person.
- They will be able to relate to you and your scale even if the numbers might ‘feel’ differently to them.
- When you learn to use the scale of 0 to 10, you will gain control of the pain, motivation etc.
- Using the scale creates a hierarchy for your conscious and unconscious mind.
- Sometimes you can eliminate a problem simply by realizing it’s low on your scale of importance.
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338 Free ½ Hour Consultation