Portland, Oregon Life Coach: How to Create a Belief
It’s useful for you to learn how to create new beliefs so that you can replace the limiting beliefs learned to let go of.
- Think of a belief you’d like to have, like ‘I’m ready for weight loss”.
- Now think of a belief that you know is true, like ‘the sun will rise tomorrow’.
- Next, get a good picture in your mind of (visualize) the sun rising. You can make it up or simply recall a pretty sunrise.
- Notice what makes it so beautiful to you…the color, vibrancy etc., perhaps it makes you feel warm or makes you want to whistle. See it about 3 feet in front of you.
- Now, see your desire, see the image of yourself with weight loss, just 3 feet in front of you, exactly where you see the sunrise. Your desire is bright, colorful, vibrant, warm and it’s true. You may whistle.
You can use this technique to change and create. Enjoy yourself.