Picture it ….
Continued from yesterday: But you can do this without reading yesterday’s post
1. With your eyes closed, picture a red feather floating about 18 inches in
front of your face.
2. Take a relaxing breath in through your nose and see the feather come toward you.
It can be any color red you choose.
3. Now exhale through your mouth, blowing the red feather away from you. Watch it get smaller and
smaller as it floats away…
4. Now see in front of you an orange feather. Take a breath in through your nose. See the orange
feather, about 18 inches in front of your face, float toward you. Now exhale through your mouth,
blowing the orange feather away…
5. Relax, enjoy the movement and the color.
6. See a yellow feather. Take a feather breath in and the yellow feather comes toward you. Now blow
the yellow feather away with your exhale…what shade of yellow are you seeing?
7. You get the idea…continue with blue, green, indigo and violet.
8. Practice, you’re honing your visualization skills
Ask Imagine Changes
Question: Why am I visualizing a feather? What should I do, I’m allergic to feathers?
Imagine Changes: I understand. Picture a balloon and do the same exercise. Practice.