NLP Portland, Oregon: Show Yourself Compassion:How to be Compassionate Everyday
NLP Portland, Oregon: Show Yourself Compassion: How to be Compassionate Everyday
Compassion for others isn’t really possible if you don’t have compassion for yourself.
We’re still talking about learning how to control your emotions and learning compassion for yourself is an essential ingredient.
A good start toward feeling compassion for yourself:
- Imagine yourself as a child. Recall a picture of yourself when you were 5 or 6 or if you can, recall an incident where you are aware of being small.
- When you have a strong image of your child self, imagine holding her close and telling her that everything is okay. That you’ve got it, you will be in charge from now on.
- Tell her you’re a grown-up now and she has no worries. She should simply go out and play.
- You are gentle with her while you hold her close and reassure her.
- Imagining this will improve your compassion.
- Improving your compassion will increase your self-control.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultationhttps://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338