New Year Intentions
What do you really want?
Take a few minutes to answer this question.
Once you’ve come up with your answers, write them down. Best is to simplify your list,look for the common thread of your wants, and re-write your list so that you can feel your desire to ‘intend’ to do whatever you want. Write with pen and paper because it lets you go deeper than typing.
With your best intentions:
- You want 2011 to be a better year than 2010.
- You want to learn more focus, more patience, more courage.
- You want to improve your ability to… Be more authentic.
- You want to love more. Feel the love back.
- You want to feel things more acutely. You want to be responsible.
- You want peace in your life and all around you, in this world.
- You intend to honor your intentions.
Ask Imagine Changes:
Question: How do I stop feeling anxious about not being sure what I want, what I intend?
Imagine Changes: Try concentrating on your breathing. It will quiet your mind.