Best Small Steps: Toward Staying in Neutral
Life Coach, Portland, Oregon: Best Small Steps: Toward Staying in Neutral
Taking small steps and staying in neutral is a good way to remain objective toward your progress. By being neutral you will by definition be non-judgmental and perhaps more open than usual.
To use small steps to become more neutral:
- Use self-hypnosis to focus and concentrate.
- Breathe in to the count of 4, hold for 4 and exhale to your internal count of 8.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Write down what you mean by being ‘neutral’
- Can you feel how ‘neutral’ is?
- Recall a time when you were in control but non-judgmental.
- How did that feel in your body?
- By understanding this process, you will be free to take small steps toward your goal without judging yourself.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338