Learning to change your perspective, your point of view is essential to changing your life.
You will find that when you develop a habit of changing your perspective, you can achieve focus and welcome new information to enhance your life.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale to the count of 16.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Sit still with your feet on the floor in a comfortable position.
- Allow yourself to be aware of everything around you, using all your senses. Notice the colors, the feeling of the air in the room, notice how your body feels.
- What else can you notice?
- Now float outside yourself just to the left and up a little, we’re pretending here.
- What do you see as you look at yourself?
- You can use this technique to look at yourself in different situations. It will change your perspective.
- Now, look at yourself from the perspective of someone else. What do they see?
Self-hypnosis is helpful.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/