I find clients can be made blue by a negative perception of their lives. This might seem obvious, but depression is caused by a variety of conditions and how you perceive yourself is just one way.
Good questions to ask yourself include :
- Is my self-perception changed from a year ago?
- How has it changed?
- Has someone influenced my perception?
- Is there an activity I’m involved with that is, influencing my perception?
- Who else thinks my perception is a problem?
- What small shift in my perspective will change my perception so that I feel better?
- Write down your answers.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/