Life Coach: 7 Steps to Change Your Mood
It’s true that you can learn a variety of techniques to change your low mood to a high mood. No drugs needed!
You can change your physiology and that will alter your mood…just by getting out of your chair and moving around, you’ll make a change. Just a simple example.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Pay attention to your breathing, making sure that your exhale is longer than your inhale.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Recall specific details of a happy experience. The more details the better: Was it sunny, quiet, noisy? Were you alone, was it colorful…?
- Paying attention to the visual aspect of your memory is most important.
- Choose an anchor for this state. I suggest pressing the index finger of your left hand to the thumb.
- You want to ‘anchor’ this memory when you feel it most intensely.
You can now have the positive effect of your memory by using the anchor, which provides you with all the good things to help you shift from low to high.
CLICK HERE to schedule a free Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/