Imaging Changes Hypnosis: Best Recipe for Self Improvement # 7: Make Adjustments
Imagine Changes Hypnosis: Best Recipe for Self-Improvement # 7: Make Adjustments
When my clients get to stage 7 in the Recipe for Self-Improvement, I encourage them to make adjustments to their process.
Not one of my clients is ‘just like’ another. You are all unique and the path and action of making changes requires tweaking.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you fully engaged in your process?
- Are you doing the breathing exercises?
- Have you been writing in your journal?
Stop here and answer the questions. If you need to make some adjustments, what do you need to do?
- Do you need to review how to hold onto the physical feeling of wanting to succeed?
- Do you need to make time in your day to do breathing exercises so that they can become second nature?
- Are you journaling on your computer, pad or actual book and how is the format working for you?
Remember, you can change all of it. The important part is to keep at it, make adjustments and continue.