Use Music to Relieve Pain
Hypnotherapy Portland, Oregon: Use Music to Relieve Pain
The best hypnotherapy will include this suggestion.
Try it yourself. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, give it a try:
- Get yourself into a comfortable position.
- Check to see if there is tension anywhere in your body and try to relax that area.
- Breathe in to the count of 4, hold and exhale to the count of 8. Repeat 3 times.
- Imagine a favorite song and hearing it at a loud volume.
- Imagine that the sound represents the pain you feel.
- Settle into this for as long as you need to.
- Consider turning the music down.
- You may want to imagine a volume control that regulates the music.
- Adjust the volume control to adjust your pain.
- I’m not sure if you need to make your music louder or softer to control the pain, that’s up to you.
- Some people will change the song, alter it to soothe their pain.
Either way is best.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338