Stop Smoking: 10 Problems
Stop Smoking: 10 Problems You can Solve
You can prepare to stop smoking by paying attention to these 10 problems:
- Notice where you place the cigarette in your mouth.
- Most long-time smokers put it in the exact same place every time. Change it up.
- Notice how the paraphernalia of smoking is part of your habit.
- Change the way you handle the pack, the match or lighter.
- Put the cigarette in the opposite hand you normally use.
- Notice when you want to light-up.
- Resist for a few minutes, so that your brain gets the message that
you’re paying attention.
- When you resist just a little, you begin to build a new neural pathway in your brain.
- This is a ‘no smoking’ pathway on which you’re starting construction.
- Use your nose. Do you have an odor of smoke surrounding you?
Jot down other things you notice, as you prepare yourself for stopping .
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338