How We Sabotage Pain Relief
How You Sabotage Pain Relief
The following are ways you may sabotage yourself while seeking pain relief:
- You make yourself tense and hold your body rigidly against the pain instead of relaxing and discovering how you could soften toward it.
- You focus on the pain to the exclusion of all else around you.
- You don’t know how to distract yourself.
- You talk about the pain to people who can’t help you. It’s normal to want sympathy, but people start to avoid complainers.
- You begin to let yourself become isolated. Once you’ve told everyone who’ll listen about your pain and they start to avoid you, you’re left with a sense of loneliness.
You forget to practice self-hypnosis techniques that will help you take control of the pain on your own.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338