Hypnotherapy Portland, Oregon: Fascination
How to Know the Difference between Fascination and Passion
There are helpful questions you can ask yourself when deciding if you’re fascinated with something or someone or passionate about them/it.
The difference between the two, from my perspective is that fascination is less formed, more about the fantasy, interest or curiosity.
With passion you’ve pinned down the object of your emotion and are compelled and even resolute over it.
Some questions to ask yourself, fantasy or passion?
- Feeling attraction for another
- Having an obsessive pattern in your mind
- Are you inspired to drift and dream
- Are you focused and unable to be distracted
- Are you in an undefined trance
- Are you in a focused trance
Can you think of more questions?
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338