Daydreaming A Five Part Series
Daydreaming: A Five Part Series
Part 4 : How to Daydream
It may seem odd to write about ‘how’ to daydream, but I remember being taught some time ago how to create through daydream. Let me pass this trance-state advice along to you.
- Grab a small digital recorder.
- Find a quiet place to recline. Best to recline so that you can be in that daydream space between being awake and asleep.
- Choose a subject on which to focus.
- You’re going to be speaking and recording, in a free-association way, about this subject.
- Turn on the recorder once you’re comfortable and start talking about the subject of your focus. For me, it was about the kind of physical space I wanted to work in. An office for clients to visit.
- State the purpose of your session.
- Now, describe in minute detail everything you can think of about your subject. Use all your senses…how does it look, sound, feel, smell?
- There is no time limit to this, and you can go back and change it.
Enjoy guided daydreaming!
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338 Free ½ Hour Consultation