Check on Your Self-Confidence
Hypnotherapy Portland, Oregon: Check on Your Self-Confidence
We all know about the problem of self-confidence. There has been an epidemic of ideas about how to gain self-confidence. I read that a team of youngsters in small town USA were playing sports with no losers allowed. At the end of the season, every player on the team was presented with a trophy.
This was a disservice to these kids because they weren’t given the chance to develop authentic self-esteem.
Check on your self-confidence:
- Sit in a comfortable position. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath to the count of 4, exhaling to the count of 8. Repeat 3 times.
- Notice the relaxation you feel.
- As you consider your self-confidence, notice what comes into your mind immediately.
- Really, the very first thing. You can use this thought, image or feeling to check your level of confidence.
- Ask yourself if you want to change this?
- If you do, write down the issue and your desire to change it.
- Ask yourself what methods you’ll use to make a change. Write them down.
- Are you confident that you can make these changes? Are they compatible with your values?
- Describe how you’ll make the changes.
- Describe why you are able to make the changes.
Can you think of more questions to ask yourself?
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultationhttps://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338