Best 5 Goals for the New Year: Goal #4 More Focus
Best 5 Goals for the New Year: Goal #4: More Focus
Self-Hypnosis: New Technique
Self Hypnosis is simple and easy. This technique will allow you to relax and also make changes in your life. It is similar to meditation and many people feel a spirituality, a deep connection with something when they go into trance. Everyone’s experience is unique.
You can record the script and play it back to yourself, or you can study the structure and put yourself into trance by going over it in your mind.
Eventually, after some practice, you will be able to slip into trance just by willing it. (David Mason, 2010)
- Take a deep breath in to the count of 4, hold for 4 and exhale slowly to your internal count of 8.
- Repeat 3 times and return to normal breathing.
- Fee the tension subside and just allow your body to relax.
- Let your eyes close naturally.
- Pay close attention to your body and give special attention to those areas that are tense.
- Make these areas you’ve discovered more tense, release and then feel them relax even more.
- You want your body to feel loose and heavy and aware of gravity pulling you down.
- Imagine a line, however you see it is correct, and see the numbers 1-10 spaced out along this line.
- Now that you have the line and numbers, imagine that the distance between each number becomes greater and greater. For example: the distance between 2 and 3 is 4 times greater than that of 1 to 2. And so on.
- Imagine you are sliding along this line, feeling the greater and greater distances between the numbers. As you move along you feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed.
- You should be feeling a light trance.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.805.6595