A Little Stress as Motivator
Hypnotherapy Portland, Oregon: A Little Stress as Motivator
Consider the following when you think about how stress can motivate you:
- Can you count the number of times that a rush of adrenalin helped you finish a difficult project?
- It can make you feel totally awake, able to focus on the task at hand and act on your decisions.
- There is a thin line between excitement and anxiety.
- Some stress is needed for peak performance.
- Experts tell us that high-performance athletes are motivated by a specific amount of stress…each one finds the right balance so that they can be focused and at the same time remain open to the ability to change strategies if necessary.
- Visualization is successfully used throughout high performance activities providing a complete blueprint for success.
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338 Free ½ Hour Consultation