Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: How to Become Stronger
Of course I’m talking about inner strength, although exercise can benefit both the body and the mind. How to become stronger (not a new idea).
What can benefit your desire to be stronger is having a concrete plan:
- Identify the area you want to strengthen.
- Write down the details , it’s okay to state the negative things. You can use these to measure your progress.
- What about this are you willing to change?
- What are the details that represent improvement?
- Write these down.
- How would I know you were feeling stronger?
- As always, it’s good to describe how you ‘feel’ by using the scale from zero to ten, 0 having no feeling and 10 indicating intense feeling.
- Breathe in to the count of 4, hold for 4 and exhale to 8. Repeat.
- While you are relaxed, enjoy visualizing the improvements you’ve written and how you’ll be different.
Taking charge of your life this way can lead to improved inner strength.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/
Phone Coaching: 503.805-6595