Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: Be Awake and Sensitive: You Can Use Self-Hypnosis for Relief
Let’s say you decide to stay alert, not in a trance, and allow yourself to react in your normal way to the day before you. Take a chance. Be yourself. Try playing a game…
- Watch yourself from a short distance above your right shoulder.
- Notice what (and who) causes you to feel intense emotion.
- Observe your response. You have the inside scoop on this…You can feel the response (in your gut?) and watch yourself, feeling the emotion of the response.
- Now let it go.
- Keep playing.
- Give your emotional reaction a number on a scale from 0-10. 1 would be a low response, 10 intense.
- Watch yourself throughout the day, in this way, and see how your numbers change.
- At the end of the day, write down the incidents and the numbers you gave them.
You have control. We are constantly changing, you can do this!
Phone Coaching: 503.284.4338 Free ½ Hour Consultation