Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis toward Goals: Create a Plan for Rewards
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis toward Goals: Create a Plan for Rewards Part 7
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I give them and helping them to fully understand the concept of taking‘the smallest next step’ is the second most important thing I do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then the right.
- Now while you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- Are you on a path toward achieving your goals using the smallest next step?
- It’s fun to consider a small reward for yourself having achieved your goal or simply having thoroughly learned the process.
- Can you think of a small reward for your hard work?
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/