Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis Toward Goals: Ask Yourself What You Really Want
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis Toward Goals: Ask Yourself What You Really Want Part 9
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I give them and helping them to fully understand the concept of taking ‘the smallest next step” is the second most important thing I do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then the right.
- Now while you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- Ask yourself what you really want.
- It won’t do any good to learn about taking small, really small steps if you’re vague about this.
- Use the smallest next step technique to consider what you really want.
- It’s good to check in with yourself to make sure you still want your specific goals.
- It’s possible the goal has changed as the process of considering smallest next steps provides you with more information and more directions to go in.
What do you really want?
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/