Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Using Small Steps to Visualize Success
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Using Small Steps to Visualize Success Part 4
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I give them and helping them to fully understand the concept of taking‘the smallest next step” is the second most important thing I do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then the right.
- Now while you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- As you consider your success or goal, what can you visualize as a smallest next step toward reaching your goal?
- Be aware of what you see. Is it a step where you’re in motion? Are you visualizing a step that looks like a snapshot?
However you see it is right. The important thing is to remember it.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/