Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Take a Small Step Toward Creativity
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Take a Small Step Toward Creativity Part 2
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I can give them and helping them to fully understand the concept of taking ‘the smallest next step’ is the second most important thing I can do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort and relaxation in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then the right.
- Now while you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- Ask yourself what the smallest next step could be that will enhance your creativity.
- Or, ask yourself what the smallest next step is that will move you forward in your creative project.
You will benefit from this exercise. More than one small step may reveal itself.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/