Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Ask Yourself Small Questions
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Self-Hypnosis for Goals: Ask Yourself Small Questions Part 1
Within this 10 part series my goal is to present a variety of ideas where ‘taking the smallest next step’ while using self-hypnosis is helpful.
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I give them. Helping them fully understand the concept of taking ‘the smallest next step‘ is the second most important thing I do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then over the right shoulder.
- While you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- While feeling this ‘suspension’, consider what your smallest next task (as a step) might be toward your goals.
- Be specific with your question even if you’re simply ‘feeling’ it rather than forming a proper sentence.
- Sit with this as long as you’re comfortable and then let it go. Just let it drift away.
You will have an insight or an answer.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/