Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Hypnosis for Goals: Take a Small Step Toward Better Health
Hypnosis Portland, Oregon: 10 Part Series: Best Hypnosis for Goals: Take a Small Step Toward Better Health Part 8
Teaching my clients self-hypnosis is one of the most important techniques I give them and helping them to fully understand the concept of taking ‘the smallest next step” is the second most important thing I do.
- Breathe in to the count of 8, hold for 8 and exhale slowly to the count of 16.
- Do this 3 times. Learn to do this throughout your day. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine.
- Feel the comfort in your body as you sit quietly in a room where you won’t be disturbed.
- Look up to a corner of the walls and ceiling. Choose a spot to look at and stay with it.
- Now use your peripheral vision and see as far as you can over your left shoulder and then the right.
- Now while you’re in this relaxed state, be aware of the space behind you, under you and all around you.
- What is better health from your point of view? Everyone should have their own take on this so that they create a sustainable way of remaining healthy.
- Fully consider what the smallest next step could be for you to realize the health you want. (Not what someone else thinks you should have or do)
- Once you have this small step in mind, remind yourself that creating a habit of using one small step after the other is most helpful toward any goal.
CLICK HERE for a Free Hypnotherapy Consultation https://www.imaginechanges.com/contact/