How to Tell if You Understand Self-Hypnosis?
Ask yourself these questions, but don’t beat yourself up if you aren’t clear about your answers. I see it as my job to help you recognize your abilities.
- During what activities am I experiencing trance?
- Do I actually practice meditation?
- Do I use the breathing techniques?
- Can I take a few deep breaths and focus on my task?
- Can I pause before speaking?
- Have I practiced “Help Control Pain with Music”?
- Have I practiced the “Colored Feather Visualization”?
I’ll write about another way to use self-hypnosis and hypnosis in portland oregon for relaxation and general pain relief in my next post.
I want you to fully consider answering the above questions for your own clarity. See where you stand.