How to Listen Attentively
1. Stop talking.
2. Quiet your inner talk.
3. Be sure your tongue is relaxed and jaw unclenched.
4. Turn off your ipod/mp3.
5. Allow yourself to form pictures from whatever you’re listening to.
6. Focus and trust that you’re able to give your full attention to whatever you’re listening to.
7. Be free of judgment, this way you’ll hear everything; you can form opinions later.
8. Pay attention to their body language.
9. Show the person that you’re paying attention with your body language or with appropriate sounds such as, ‘yes’, ‘I see’, ‘wow’, ‘what’?
10. Be quick to respond if they ask a question.
11. Don’t be thinking about what you’re going to say next.
12. Let yourself go into a hypnotic state and enjoy.
Ask Imagine Changes:
Question: What’s body language? I didn’t know my body could speak.
Imagine Changes: Body language is posture and gesture. Sometimes your body speaks louder than your voice.
Carter Strauss -
Thx for helpful info. Keep up the neat work. I’ll be coming back often.
Career Advice -
Nice work. Please keep working on. Thank you very much.
Career Advice -
Thank you very much for your post! Very interested in your opinion.
You must be a genius. I love your posts, will come back later.
While I think Uggs are great, they really have nothing to do with my typical blog…I’m
sure there must be lots of other appropriate places for you to link to.
skin care -
You make a lot of good points on this blog. Keep up the great work.
This are good tips,I think this can be used even in schools too,thanks for the good work.
Thanks for your interest in my blog! I don’t have any trouble loading the site on my iphone, so I guess
the simple thing is to load imagingchanges.com and then go to the blog.
Thank you for your interest in my blog!
Try the RSS again, we worked on that this week and I think you’ll find it’s working now!
Hi, thanks for your interest in my blog…we did some work on it this week, hopefully it will load in Safari now?
Let me know.
Dorie Bibo -
Most of the times blogs are the same but i think that your blog can be an exception. Grats !
sam waiseghoby -
pretty helpful material, overall I consider this is well worth a bookmark, thanks
Wai Tepler -
Very good written story. It will be helpful to everyone who employes it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – looking forward to more posts.
sleep aids -
It’s hard to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, but you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks
I will look into this. Readers continue to comment on this particular blog. If I can remove you, I will…so sorry!
Funny Shirts -
Just browsed though your whole page and loved it. You should make a field where people can subscribe for news or there is one, but I’m too blind ? (The Funny Shirt Guy)