Five Ways to Live Simply
1. Slowly go through each room in your house or apartment, grab a garbage
bag or cardboard box and place in them all the unwanted or unnecessary
things. Give these things away.
2. Make a financial budget. Sit down and review your financial situation.
If you find imbalance, write down how you’re going to change this. Know
where your money comes from and where you spend it. It’s liberating. Save.
3. Make a time budget. Write down how you spend your time.
Write about a typical day or week. If you identify wasted time,
find the reasons and circumstances and consider how you’ll change
this. Life is simpler when you’re aware of your free time.
4. Create a list of things you’d like to do that don’t require spending money.
5. Be curious. Research and read about how other people are simplifying
Check out http://www.simplelivingforum.net
Ask Imagine Changes:
Question: Do you know more ways to live a simpler life?
Imagine Changes: Yes! Contact me for more information.