Best Sleep Ever
The best hypnotherapist is the one who can help remind your unconscious mind how to get a good night’s sleep. Sometimes a person needs to be taught how to go to sleep. The reasons people have trouble sleeping are too numerous to mention here. The following tips are from the best hypnotherapist I know:
- Develop a habit of going to bed and getting up at the same time.
- Create a restful atmosphere in your bedroom.
- If there is unavoidable noise, create white noise with a machine that does just that, or use the sounds of nature. You can find all sorts of cds with the sounds of the ocean, a river and rainfall.
- Breathe in slowly to the count of 4, holding the breath for 4 and then exhaling to the count of 8. Do this with your eyes closed and repeat the exercise 6 times.
- Pay close attention to the feel of your breath. Notice where there is tension in your body and relax that area.
- Once you’re fully relaxed, say to yourself: ‘Sleep Now’ and go to sleep.
Ask Imagine Changes:
Question: My husband keeps me awake with his snoring. Drives me crazy.