9 Ways to Improve Your Health
- Be aware of or learn about the value in certain foods. The protein content, the vitamins and minerals, the calories. You don’t want there to be very many ingredients.
- Choose organic and non GMO (genetically modified) foods whenever possible. This can be expensive
- Practice correct breathing.
- Set aside 15 minutes a day to be quiet, see what thoughts come up.
- Move your body continuously for 30 minutes everyday. This can be walking, or doing whatever comes to mind. Be creative.
- Watch how you talk to yourself. Hear your words. Are they encouraging? You can make yourself sick with negative self-talk.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time everyday (as often as possible
- Remind yourself that the routines you create lay the groundwork (and free you up) for more important activities.
- Feeling gratitude for all you have, recognizing your connection with others in a positive way and practicing anything that encourages focus are part of the prescription.
Be sure to laugh everyday. Have fun. Often.