5 Steps toward Choosing Your Idea
Your personal development is enhanced by your creativity. You have the basic framework to begin working on your ideas, but how do you select just one?
- Look over your notes and lists and notice what jumps out at you.
- Write down those that stand out. Don’t worry, you’ll get to the others if they remain important.
- Pause and take in a relaxing breath, exhaling to relieve any tension.
- Choose any idea from the stand-outs.
- Make a basic outline defining the execution of your plan.You can revise the outline, if necessary, while you’re taking action.
Keep in mind that developing the habit of taking action on an idea is as important as the idea itself. I bet you already know this!